|Overview||Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, a multi-tasking self-starting individual who possess solid knowledge and experience in Catering Sales, Banquet, Group Sales and Transient sales.|
|Responsibilities||Focus primarily on leading the sales efforts in achieving or exceeding personal and property wide annual revenue goals while maintaining the highest level of service and guest satisfaction.|
|Qualifications|| 1. Two (2) years Sales Manager experience in the destination market of a luxury resort, with solid experience in catering sales and banquet sales.
2. Sales skills that show a proven ability to establish and meet goals for market niches that maximize Resort revenues/profitability. Must be able to translate this productivity to sales staff to achieve goals-based results
3. Must be technologically current and Networking knowledgeable in web-based selling techniques and can transfer this skill to staff to provide for cost effective sales efforts.
4. Strong presentation skills to represent the property professionally and successfully.
5. General understanding group and leisure sales, promotional and packages.
6. Proven ability to make sound decisions and take analytical approach to problem solving.
7. Extensive computer skills in word processing, excel, databases, collateral creation and spreadsheets. Microsoft Office applications.
8. Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills.
9. Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
10. Articulate, open, and effective written and oral communication skills to present the property professionally and successfully to the marketplace and to our associates.
11. Excellent organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
12. Proven track record of networking and relationship building in the marketplace.
13. Resilient, open minded, flexible, able to think and make intelligent, concise decisions; sense of humor.
14. Knowledge in computer programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Hotel Planner.
15. Emotional maturity and judgment.
16. Solid business skills with the ability to anticipate issues and opportunities, and to develop programs/relationships on a sustained basis.
17. Ability to commit to moderate to medium travel as needed.
|Disclaimer||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.|
To apply for this job please visit bentleyprice.com.