Core responsibilities are to create highly engaging content and effective channel management for digital media, e-mail communication, and social media for a group of three properties in this market.
||This position is both strategic and tactical, requiring the Digital Manager to draw insights for campaigns and content and implement key findings in digital media (SEM, paid social and display advertising). The Manager will oversee social media monitoring, content and engagement tools to create tactical plans that align with the tri-property strategic plans and principles, while capable of supporting and presenting plans and results to senior management. The Manager will supervise two Coordinators, who will execute social content, website content, e-mail (casino and hotel) content and creative. This position will coordinate display and search strategies, ad placements and ROI metrics/measurement with Digital Agencies. Manager will work closely with corporate digital operations team, property marketing teams and corporate marketing. This position plays a key role in generating room revenue and selling the cross-property experience to gain guest share of budget.
- Create, manage and develop content for all media platforms for Reno tri-props
- Provide social media strategy and creative concept development for both paid and organic social media.
- Work with Digital Agency to develop search, display and paid social media advertising strategies
- Establish social media benchmarks and KPIs that can be tracked measured and monitored and while including reports to ensure successful implantation of new initiatives, programs, and electronic offers.
- Develop strong working relationship with our partners and vendors.
- Coordinate with our PR Firm to curate and leverage content.
- Monitors competitors social media programs and strategizes with suggestions for improvement with our social media programs.
- Manage budgets and paid media campaigns.
- Serve as an evangelist for social media thinking.
- Identify new tools and technology trends.
- Ensure social media posts with negative sentiment are handled to meet consumer expectations, turnaround times and overall performance metrics.
- Coordinates with relevant parties to create effective e-mail content
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as corporate digital team, corporate social manager, advertising staff, PR, operations, and HR.
- Fosters positive relationships with current sponsors, vendors and additional branded websites to maximize outreach.
- Works with Sales teams and Revenue Management to ensure special offers, pricing and promotions are distributed across relevant channels.
- Participates in special projects in web development focused around content
Ensures property website information is updated regularly
- Undergraduates degree in advertising, marketing, communication design, interaction design, and/or related field.
- 5 years of relevant work and experience in applicable digital and social media marketing space.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge of digital media channels, social media technologies, platforms and services (including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Ads, Instagram, and Google+, forums, wikis, blogs and more).
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline collaborative environment.
- Must have relevant knowledge of up-to-date SEM and SEO practices – with an integrated approach of a larger digital universe.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Able to prioritize and make quick, effective decisions.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Strong desire to contribute to a team.
- Effective managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be instructed by management to perform other tasks or functions.
- You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.
- The job description is not a contract for employment.