||The Director is responsible for the management and operation of all Beverage outlets. Responsible for the successful coordination, administration, and direction of all beverage activities. Responsible for maintaining and ensuring consistent high standards in quality, cost control, and inventory standards. Responsible for creating, developing, and implementing an effective organizational strategy within the Beverage department. Sets objectives for future growth and expansion. Salary, benefits and bonus opportunity.
This list of essential duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive.
||The Director of Beverage has supervisory responsibilities including departmental hiring, corrective action, terminations, team member relation issues, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure property compliance with laws and regulations applicable to the beverage department
- Sets priorities, providing guidance and assistance as needed, to beverage management
- Establish performance and profit objectives for short and long-term goals for beverage outlets
- Prepares budgets and performs research/analysis for properties
- Assists in development, design, and layout of new beverage outlets=
- Responsible for labor, overtime, liquor and all other costs of Beverage Departments in conjunction with relative Managers and Directors.
- Responsible for the implementation and adherence of all company policies established.
- Responsible for budget implementation and attainment with relative Beverage Management and Directors.
- Responsible for coordination of Beverage service for all events, promotions, meetings and conventions with Food & Beverage Department Managers to the level and standards expected by the V.P. of Food and Beverage
- In conjunction with Purchasing Director review and recommend vendors based on reputation in the industry, quality, price and dependability of product supply and delivery schedules.
- Proactive involvement in planning, review and development of existing and future operations.
- Develop Marketing and Advertising plans for Beverage outlets.
- Responsible for coordinating seasonal changes to menus and continual review of Beverage product offerings and pricing.
- Establish relationships, maintain and coordinate the same with all other Departmental Management and staff to ensure operations are within the framework of their needs.
- Ensure adherence to Human Resource policies and all employee relations issues are addressed promptly and resolved. Also responsible for continual Follow-up and Follow through with H. and ER.
- Reviewing all incidents and concerns of operations and make a report to VP of Food and Beverage on pertinent issues.
- Conduct performance reviews of Management quarterly.
- Other duties as assigned.
||A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- TIPs certified
- LEAD certified
- Class A Gaming license
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and implement effective training programs
- Computer and POS knowledge
- Effective motivational and leadership skills
- Good communication and delegation skills
- Must have excellent people management skills, the ability to manage multiple locations onsite and possess superior verbal and written communication skills
||Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Employer to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified tribal members, tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.