- Works diligently to support the “Family Style Service” culture and team philosophy throughout the property..
- Develop and maintain adherence to capital and operating budgets related to Call Center operations
- Partner with the IT team on the budgeting, planning, selection and implementation of related hardware, software, telephony and application development services
- Maintain staffing plan for Call center/PBX:
- Determine appropriate staffing levels, skill and experience requirements to meet forecasted demand
- Determine staff-to-supervisor ratios
- Propose organizational structure and staff compensation schedules
- Determine appropriate staffing time lines
- Hire and develop management / supervisory team
- Determine property-wide strategy for incoming toll-free telephone numbers as well as associated trunking requirements and call-blocking thresholds
- Develop high-level disaster recovery strategy, to include plans for standby sites and call overflow
- Maintain established call processing flows:
- Call routing, CTI, queue management, skills-based routing, prioritization and personalized treatments,
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and automated attendant functionality
- Methodology for inbound call volume forecasting and corresponding agent scheduling
- Calculate call workload forecasts by medium (inbound and outbound telephone, e-mail, fax, mail, web collaboration)
- Development of business requirements for web-based self-service reservations processes; work with IT to develop, test and implement the appropriate self-service solutions
- Maintain and service levels and standards objectives:
- Supporting policies and procedures
- Training plans and manuals
- Staff performance evaluation process
- Incentive programs to enhance individual and team efforts
- Key performance indicators and supporting reporting mechanisms
- Ensure adherence to published goals and standards objectives on an ongoing basis:
- Work with Direct Marketing and Advertising units to forecast call volume spikes
- Create a basis for short-term staffing availability in order to meet unplanned demand with a quick and appropriate staffing response
- Provide direction, supervision, training and guidance for direct and indirect reports
- Maintain policies and procedures as well as operational decisions regarding the use of hotel and casino management applications
- Works diligently to support the “Family Style Service” culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
- Must be prepared and able to handle, with composure and tact, the effective planning and execution of many concurrent projects and programs
- Must be able to work extensively with employees in a coaching, mentoring, training as well as a disciplinary capacity
- Must be able to remain in a seated position for extended periods of time, whether in meetings, or handling administrative work which requires repetitive finger and wrist motion (keyboard data entry) as well as prolonged viewing of data on a computer monitor
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts and/or unusual hours.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Strong knowledge of property management, reservations and player tracking systems (e.g LMS, ARTS, ACSC) along with proficiency with all MS office packages. Ability to lead, direct, delegate and motivate the team. Demonstrate understanding of the complexities associated with a skills-based routing and scheduling environment.
Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of hotel services / rate information (availability); respond to guest complaints in a positive manner, negotiate a compromise and implement a solution to make a sale. Ability to effectively deal with internal / external customers, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and solve customer concerns. Ability to work with interruptions (i.e., phones). Ability to listen effectively, speak read and write English clearly to ascertain and document important information and communication with guests / team members. Ability to adapt instructions / procedures from one assignment to another. Communicate with supervisors throughout the shift.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the employer and employees.
Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics will be available to successful candidates to review prior to acceptance. They are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job