The incumbent in this position is responsible for managing the food and beverage operation for including casino and restaurant bars, service bars, and cocktail service to ensure profitable operation and the achievement of customer service goals. He/she is accountable for cross-functional partnerships as well as responsible to lead, inspire and develop his/her constituent.
- Hire, train, motivate, evaluate, and manage beverage and related management staff in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives.
- Monitor daily scheduling process to ensure appropriate staffing levels to maintain customer service levels and profit goals.
- Monitor and evaluate all department daily activities in order to ensure the successful day-to-day management of all beverage and related operations.
- Establish department standards, guidelines, and objectives and maintains other administrative processes such as budget and staffing to ensure proper planning and efficient operation of beverage and related function.
- Evaluate performance of beverage outlets by measuring guest satisfaction, volume, revenue, and cost in order to implement necessary changes to allow the most successful operation of services and fulfillment of company objectives.
- Advise organization in beverage-related issues, such as the planning of special events, in order to provide the expertise needed for successful implementation of plans.