| Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Marketing, the Director of Cross Property Marketing is responsible for leveraging the customer loyalty database to maximize the revenue across casino resort properties. The Director will work closely with the Strategic Marketing teams to develop campaigns that encourage cross-property visitation. A major focus will be the ongoing development of the shared loyalty program.
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities
||Estimated % of Time
||Develops ongoing campaigns to acquire, retain and reactivate loyalty club members.
||Creates and executes a cross-property marketing plan that includes all applicable channels.
||Coordinates with individual property database marketing teams to develop cross-property marketing calendar.
||Collaborates and interacts with marketing leaders, internal creative personnel, and external agency partners to ensure that the loyalty program enhances all brands.
||Manages strategic relationships with internal and external customers and creative resources to develop winning creative packages.
||Works closely with database marketing teams to execute and measure cross-property campaigns.
||Travel 2-3 times monthly on average to other properties to coordinate cross property campaigns.
||Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
|Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Makes hiring decisions and designs individual development plans with succession planning in mind for all key roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Business, or other quantitative, analytical field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience working in direct marketing is required, with at least seven (7) years of supervisory experience, leading and coaching others.
- An equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant, and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational requirements indicated above.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the Las Vegas market.
- Experience in multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, SMS, mobile app, social media, search engine marketing and website development.
- Experience developing and working with a customer database mandatory.
- Solid understanding of fully integrated marketing plans and strategies.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to draw conclusions and identify trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong client interface and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Ability to use marketing technology to drive revenue and automate processes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive toward results.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate and to update, persuade and facilitate discussions will all levels of management.
- At the discretion of the Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
|Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions – Environment
|The physical demands and working environment described here are representative of those that an employee encounters and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The primary work environment is in a climate-controlled office setting.
- Work requires travel to attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences.
- Incumbents may be required to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Strength sufficient to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects and/or move up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Sedentary work: involves sitting most of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Physical activities that apply to the essential functions of the position are balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Hearing sufficient to hear conversational levels in person, via videoconference and over the telephone.
- Speech sufficient to make oneself heard and understood in person, in front of groups, in meetings, via videoconference and over the telephone.
- Visual acuity that meets the requirements of the position: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal;expansive reading and visual inspection of employees, visitors or facility.
- Mobility sufficient to safely move in an office environment, walk, stoop, bend and kneel, and enter, exit and operate a motor vehicle in the course of travel to promotional events, meetings, conferences, trade shows and properties.
- Endurance sufficient to sit, walk and stand for extended periods, and maintain efficiency throughout the entire work shift and during extended work hours.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including secondhand smoke.