||Reports directly to the Tribal Chairman. Responsible for planning the appropriate utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, staffing, and controlling departmental operations. Responsible for keeping the property and building well-maintained. Interfaces with outside services (utilities etc.) and agencies. May be called upon to make emergency repairs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Develop realistic, profitable plans for all areas under the span of control.
- Inspect buildings and office areas to evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lighting, location, and size.
- Compute square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space restrictions can be met.
- Draw design layout, showing the location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and telephone outlets, and other facilities.
- Oversee property and building and maintenance according to established standards of quality.
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Interpret specifications and company policies to subordinates and/or contractors and enforce safety regulations.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Ability to design, develop and implement Policies and Procedures manuals for the department.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and develop employees to follow blueprint instructions.
- Ability to work on budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment and TERC.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- The Casino is a gaming facility.
- The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Casino experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Chiller System preferred.
|Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Must pass periodic random drug screens
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. All applicants must be able to demonstrate their U.S. work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members.
The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.