|Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company.
- Directs responsibility for all facets of accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, contract review, treasury management, purchasing and receiving, and credit and collections.
- Responsible for overseeing consolidation and analysis of core financial statements.
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Evaluates progress of meeting short and long-term strategic objectives.
- Develops and ensures effective and practical implementation of companywide accounting policies.
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company.
- Analyzes financial results and accounting information including benchmarking data.
- Directs hiring, training and evaluating of Finance team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of accounting experience required; gaming and/or hospitality experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field required. CPA not required.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.