||Responsibilities include authority over Planning and Analysis, General Ledger Accounting, Revenue Audit, Procurement (Purchasing and Warehouse) Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Cage, Credit, and Count Teams.
- Responsible for all Finance Division day-to-day operations.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating and capital budget for the company and the Accounting Department is responsible for remaining at or below budget.
- Responsible for department expenditures and keeping budget within approved limits. Interact with department managers on all budget and financial related issues.
- Direct and supervise the Finance Management Team in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Responsible for month end closing financial reports.
- Develop, analyze and interpret financial and accounting information in order to assess operation results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and performance against benchmarks.
- Responsible for the compliance of the system of internal controls, gaming regulations, and minimum internal control standards (MICS) to ensure departmental procedures are followed and any discrepancies are documented.
- Provide information and reports to Management in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain good working relationships with the Gaming Commission, Federal and State Tax authorities.
- Work with external auditors and other third parties on financial matters as necessary.
- Responsible of ensuring compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wages, incentives, commissions and salaries for staff.
- Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline required. CPA or MBA Preferred.
- Seven (7) years of experience in progressive Finance or Accounting roles required.
- Five (5) years of leadership experience in a Manager or above Finance or Accounting position for a property that comprised of at least 1200 gaming positions, 40 Table Games, multiple food venues, a minimum of 750 Team Members, and revenues in excess of $100 million annually is required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple departments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, IGT/Advantage, Infogenesis and General Ledger software or similar/compatible systems.
|Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Must be able to obtain gaming work card for the jurisdiction in which the property is located.
||This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act.All applicants must be able to demonstrate their U.S. work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members.
The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job.These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.