|(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
- Delivers a strong emphasis on increasing service standards, developing future leaders, creating luxury/high-end training programs and more.
- Coordinate daily activities to ensure high productivity and quality standards are maintained.
- Assists in administration of Restaurant and Beverage operations – including, but not limited to: Rockwell’s, Tavern, Lautrec, Pantry, Aqueous, Barattolo’s, and more.
- Responsible for supporting all outlet Managers/Assistant Managers to ensure their development and professional success.
- Maintains, coordinates, and oversees training of associates to ensure the highest quality of luxury service is maintained.
- Oversees opening, operating and closing checklists for each specific outlet.
- Responsible for overseeing training of new associates as well as supporting all shifts in filling call-off needs.
- Oversees scheduling, forecasting, coaching of associates for needs/issues and present to Vice President.
- In absence of Vice President Food and Beverage, attend meetings, functions, and leadership roles as support.
- Responsible for maintaining, overseeing, and developing specialty nights.
- Works with Vice President of Food and Beverage on P&L’s, forecasting, budgeting, labor/food costs as well as accountability and critique.
- Responsible for reviewing all general ledge charges for accuracy for all F&B outlets.
- Reviews full flash report on daily basis and respond accordingly.
- Verify payroll accuracy with each outlet manager and monitors cash over/short reports.
- Reviews all outlet PO’s as well as staffing guides, monthly inventories, etc.
- Takes an active role in all mandatory F&B meetings (resume, ops, F&B).
- Develop relationships with culinary team to develop, analyze and cost menus.
- Plan an instrumental role in achieving the companies’ goals.
- Reports any safety hazards to assigned leader.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in hospitality management and/or relatable restaurant leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry – with the most recent experience overseeing F&B multi-outlet operations in a high-volume, high-end luxury resort preferred.
- Understanding of computerized systems.
- Excellent customer/guest service skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks.
- Excellent writing/report writing skills – ability to prepare and understand all necessary reports.
- Ability to interface professionally with business contacts and customers These skills and abilities are typically acquired through at least 5-years of on-the-job training or related experience in a high-end 4 or 5 star/4 or 5 diamond hotel/resort overseeing multiple Food and Beverage outlets at once.
This job description cannot possibly include a complete comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties or responsibilities that may be require by the organization and/or members of management. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the additional tasks that may be required.