||Under the direction of the Vice President of Table Games, the Director of High Limit Gaming is responsible for the strategic planning and leadership of all aspects of High End Table Games, with a primary focus on maximizing table gaming revenue and increasing guest experience. This position will direct the improvement of revenue through creating a competitive advantage, while maintaining attention to guest enjoyment and satisfaction. The Director of High Limit Gaming will accommodate a unique clientele, using their comprehensive knowledge of gaming activities, and their ability to communicate expectations that will support their team, to help them provide the kind of exceptional guest service that differentiates us from the competition. The Director of High Limit Gaming develops strategic goals and translates them into tactical plans, as well as provides leadership to ensure goals and expectations by the Tribe are attained.
- Provides strategic insight, direction, and oversight for all functions pertaining to the high end table games operations on a twenty-four hour basis.
- Ensures the high-end table games operations and staff provide friendly, efficient and exceptional service to internal and external guests.
- Ensures the high-end table games are effectively and efficiently operating in compliance with Table Games department policies and procedures, and all Gaming regulations.
- Provides constructive feedback to the Vice President of Table Games on necessary changes and improvements; implements and monitors approved changes.
- Monitors high end table games play, informs Surveillance of noteworthy, suspicious or unusual activities.
- Establishes an enthusiastic and professional environment within the high end table games, ensuring that all employees understand the key expectations and importance of providing guests with exceptional service.
- Create an unforgettable experience by ensuring all high-end table games are trained to the highest standards, to include Dealers, Pit Supervisors, Butlers and Beverage Servers.
- Reviews key Dealer and Supervisor performance, to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, and exceptional guest interaction. Reviews to include: key productivity and interaction, hands per hour, audit shuffle, guest interaction from both the Table Games and the Food and Beverage departments.
- Responsible for the protection of company assets. Works in direct cooperation with the Surveillance and Internal Audit Departments to ensure protection.
- Develops a high end table games specific hospitality plan (experience driven) for VIPs aimed at driving greater engagement and retention of VIPs.
- Ensures all security measures are taken to protect the privacy of, and avoid the disclosure or use of, confidential guest information.
- Reviews all complimentaries to determine justification as to their effectiveness in contributing to the overall profitability of the guest.
- Reviews player evaluations on guests that have won a significant amount of money, in order to protect the integrity of the games.
- Ensures that a maximum level of service and satisfaction throughout the high end table games is achieved and maintained.
- Establishes with Table Games Operations and Casino Marketing, the expected guest experience, and delivers the set experience that differentiates us from the competition.
- Partners with Casino Marketing and Player Development to develop creative guest events to drive revenues.
- Maintains security of all areas, makes on-the-scene operating decisions, and grants approvals as needed. Resolve problems and situations as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ related experience and/or training required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in casino management preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
||This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. Per Casino Policies, employees must pass a pre-employment Alcohol and Drug test and be free of drugs and alcohol.This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.