| Oversee all aspects of the Marketing Department. This includes developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies. Develop and implement campaigns and promotions. Be able to prepare and oversee budgets. Manage multiple departments. Be able to interview, hire, train and oversee personnel. Be able to write press releases. Oversee the Public Relations efforts for the property to include releasing material and formulating response plans for inquiries.
- Manage a group of marketing professionals and front line guest service individuals in the implementation of plans and strategies set forth by the Regional Senior VP and General Manager.
- Work with the VP of Advertising and Brand Marketing and General Manager for all strategies and programming related to advertising and brand marketing.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing including player club functions, VIP services, advertising, promotions, direct marketing, bus programming, entertainment, website upkeep, online programs and sponsorship sales.
- Maintain compliance with SOX and solve audit compliance issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of annual plans and strategies to meet the overall goals of the property.
- Answer guest inquiries regarding service and card issues and assist other departments as needed with guest issue resolution.
- Implement regular press releases to increase editorial exposure in area and gaming publications.
- Direct press inquiries to correct individuals to answer in a timely manner. Keep VP of Advertising and Brand Marketing and General Manager abreast of developing situations likely to have implications in the press.
- Manage database marketing programs to ensure player investment is in-line with property strategies.
- Work with vendors and the VP Advertising and Brand Marketing on creative for advertising, media buys and digital advertising.
- Manage marketing budget to keep in line with the revenue goals, objectives and overall strategies.
- Train and develop marketing team members
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills necessary to communicate with different departments and the public.
- Must have leadership skills and vision to drive the department.
- Must possess good interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills to work in a fast-pace, demanding environment and able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confidentiality a must.
- At least 7–10 years of experience in the hospitality sales and marketing field, preferably in gaming marketing.
- Experienced with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Must be able to stand/walk/ sit for extended periods.
- May be exposed to working in a noisy, smoke/secondary smoke environment.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate licensing.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the industry.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.