|Under the direction of the Vice President Food & Beverage, the incumbent plans and directs the overall Food & Beverage operations, including all related management functions to ensure a positive guest experience. Property specifics:
- $30 million F&B volume annually.
- 70+ Managers/Asst. Managers/Supervisors
- 700+ hourly Team Members.
In addition to the functions listed below, the ideal Director of Restaurants…
- Has a true love for Hospitality
- Has been associated with a relevant, fresh, and highly aspirational F&B Program
- Exhibits solid integrity
- Embraces and cultivates a culture of support and service for not only our External Guests, but our Internal Guests/Team Members
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Company departmental policies and procedures.
- Drives P&L strength by implementing appropriate programs and systems and provides oversight to ensure adherence to such. Ensures strong fiscal responsibility is demonstrated by staff.
- Utilize and/or create financial reporting tools to properly measure area’s efficiency and financial success. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- Develops and administers operating and capital budgets.
- Conducts or reviews detailed management and operational analyses to ensure ongoing success and efficiency within the department.
- Responsible for specifications and quality of all food and beverage products.
- Controls all labor and food cost percentages.
- Responsible for quality, consistency, and presentation of all food and beverage products delivered to guests.
- Recommends to senior management operational enhancements that support initiatives and promote excellence.
- Monitors profit and loss statements to ensure objectives are met, and recommends corrective actions as required.
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conducts personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values.
- Ensures prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Stays abreast of the current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicates pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and team members as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
BS/BA degree in related field, and at least ten (10) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
As part of Company’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Company Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.