|Plan, develop and oversee all aspects of Marketing, Advertising, Communications and Social Media, Database, and Guest Development in accordance with Casino policy to increase casino patronage, revenue and community awareness is in place and being monitored.
- Formulate and oversee implementation of Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Database Marketing, and Guest Development.
- Oversee the initiation of advertising jobs for the property to include direct mail, radio, television, publications, billboards and promotional/special event collateral.
- Manage departmental budget maintaining cost effective ratios of revenue to expense.
- Review quarterly advertising and media plans to ensure budget goals and objectives are met. Review monthly reports comparing budget and actual advertising expenses for all mediums.
- Responsible for reviewing all advertising media and production invoices before submitting to Accounting.
- Responsible for oversight of all internal communication and Social Media platforms.
- Oversee and approve direct mail and database programs.
- Oversee Guest Development to ensure programs are in place to properly measure, assess, and improve performance of the Host Program.
- Develop research and development programs within our market segment.
- Direct special projects as assigned by Executive Management.
- Develop on-line advertising promotions and email blasts.
- Assist in marketing coordination throughout the property as needed.
- Assist customers with event and promotion information.
- Act as company liaison at special events at Company and in the community.
- Develop and produce annual departmental budget including capital expenditures and staffing needs for the Marketing Division.
- Manage departmental budgets maintaining cost effective ratios of revenue to expense.
- Act as a role model for Team Members under your supervision by focusing on the demonstration of positive action, behavior, attendance, work ethic and guest service.
- Responsible for the staffing, training and scheduling of Team Members.
- Responsible for preparing evaluations and issuing disciplinary actions when required.
- Has the authority to hire and fire Team Members.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Protect the confidentiality of any and all Company business information.
- Meet with guests to resolve guest concerns.
- Prepare and present operational reports to Senior Management .
- Directors have an open door policy to meet with Team Members.
- Company is a twenty-four hour business that never closes. Team Members are expected to work holidays and weekends.
- Provide prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
- Participate in and support all guest service training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires ten (10) years of progressive experience in Marketing Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills are required.
- A college degree in business or related field is required, unless otherwise waived by Executive Management of the Casino as based on determined experience and accomplishments.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.