- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Reports to Chief Operating Officer. Director is responsible for overall Marketing strategy for the Casino and Resort including planning, developing and directing advertising and marketing activities. Responsible for the Entertainment, Promotions, Advertising, Database Marketing, Rewards Club, and Graphics Departments.
- Establish an annual marketing plan to support the goals of the organization, including market share and profitability.
- Direct research activities to gather information and statistics pertinent to maximize data base marketing activities, planning and execution of advertising and promotional campaigns and to minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Plan and oversee the organization’s advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic and direct mail utilizing in-house and outside agencies.
- Control department budget and take corrective action to ensure that programs are within budget and on time.
- Evaluate reactions to marketing programs and meets changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommend changes to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and to move swiftly to counter marketing problems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- 10 years casino experience with in-depth knowledge of advertising, promotions, entertainment design, special events, direct mail, players tracking and public contract.
- Team leader and innovator relating to marketing concepts.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC-based software programs.
- Ability to tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff.
- Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics.
- Must possess a high regard for customer service and employee relations.
- Ability to handle high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a 4-year college or university in related field.
- 10 years marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in executive casino management.
License, Registrations & Certificates:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain gaming license.
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.