||Reports to the General Manager and supervises Table Games Department, Poker Department, Bingo Director.
- Achieves profit goals and revenue objectives established in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Provides oversight and management to Team Members of the Tables Games and Poker Departments.
- Responsible for setting shifts and assigning personnel to maximize the efficiency and coverage for Card Room gaming services.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the departmental budget.
- Responsible for all Card Room equipment, gaming devices, and materials.
- Responsible for table games team to deliver highest level of guest service.
- Must work closely with the casino General Manager, COO, CFO, and other Department Managers in the planning and implementation of new and special games, jackpots and other promotional events.
- Must observe and evaluate the appearance and job performance of all Card Room Team Members, working closely with the Card Room floor supervisors.
- Approve hiring and termination of Team Members. Evaluate, counsel, and recommend personnel actions to Table Games Team Members as needed.
- Must be constantly seeking to improve the services provided to guests, and increase the courtesy and efficiency of Card Room Team Members.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to eliminate problems, increase efficiency, maintain adequate internal control, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be able to work closely with the Security, Surveillance, Cage/Vault and Accounting, Marketing Departments, casino administration and Food & Beverage services to maximize gaming revenue and services while safeguarding the guest and Team Members of the gaming operations and their property and casino or Tribal property.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- 10 years experience in card Room operations including 5 years at a Director Level.
- Knowledge of Bingo games and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of business systems and methods.
- Advanced knowledge of table games.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures, and administration is required.
- Advanced knowledge of budgeting, planning, control methods, and applications.
- Proven supervisory skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, sales, marketing, promotions, and/or public relations is preferred.
- Prior player development experience is preferred.
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Advance of leadership and management skills and techniques.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
||This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. Per Casino Policies, employees must pass a pre-employment Alcohol and Drug test and be free of drugs and alcohol.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.