- Develops and recommends financial, operational, and guest service expectations, as well as operational plans to achieve them.
- Develops, approves and implements capital, labor, and financial budgets and monitors ongoing adherence to them.
- Develops and maintains a team of management and team members willing and able to execute approved operational plans and achieve the financial, operational, and guest service expectations for the property.
- Ensures compliance with all Enterprise policies and procedures, including Internal Controls (ICs).
- Ensures property and departmental financial, operational, and guest service expectations and results are accurately and regularly communicated in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- Ensures human resources are protected, maintained, and utilized efficiently and effectively to maximize return to the Enterprise.
- Ensures all departments and team members receive leadership, management, staffing, training, and equipment necessary to meet the financial, operational, and guest service expectations set forth.
- Provides daily leadership and management to property team members necessary to achieve the financial, operational, and guest service expectations for the property.
- Facilitates regular and frequent interaction between multi-property Directors and property Managers to better achieve the financial, operational, and guest service expectations set for the property.
- Conducts regular staff meetings with those team members directly reporting to this position. Attends all multi-property director meetings.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, trains, schedules, supervises, evaluates, coaches, and terminates team members in the positions directly reporting to this position.
- Design prepare and disseminate monthly property and departmental reports and analyses necessary to achieve financial, operational, and guest service expectations.
- Regularly reviews property and departmental statistical and financial data for fluctuations and trends. Issues a formal report of findings and the actions taken to exploit the positive and correct the negative.
- Contributes a team effort.
- Approves all capital purchases and expenditures exceeding a specified amount.
- Approves Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures, training manuals, and job descriptions including those created by multi-property directors; coordinates their implementation, and monitors their effectiveness.
- Approves security measures preventing cheating, theft, and embezzlement are in place including those created by multi-property directors; coordinates their implementation, and monitors their effectiveness.
- Approves formal team member training programs created by multi-property directors, coordinates their implementation, and monitors their effectiveness.
- Approves performance evaluation programs created by multi-property directors, ensuring they meet the property’s needs, coordinates their implementation, and monitors their effectiveness.
- Approves special promotions and events created by multi-property directors, assists in coordinating their implementation, monitors their effectiveness and evaluates their results.
- Creates and maintains a positive image of the property, operations, team members, and to all guests, local communities, and regulatory agencies.
- Establishes and maintains excellent guest service.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with gaming industry consultants, vendors, trainers, and industry members to ensure adequate and timely access to a base of gaming operations knowledge.
- Consistently and visibly role models the behavior and appearance desired of all property team members.
- Maintains current knowledge, industry standards, practices, trends, products, and regulatory requirements and issues of gaming operations and associated support functions.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. All applicants must be able to demonstrate their U.S. work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members.
The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.