- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations, investigating and resolving complaints; initiates corrective action, as needed.
- Develops short and long term financial, operational plans and budgets for the resort, by department, which support the overall corporate objectives.
- Works closely with Human Resources (Corporate and local) to ensure employee motivation, training and development compliance, recruitment, retention, annual team member performance evaluation goals, as well as compliance with corporate policies and procedures and established labor regulations.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventative maintenance program, to protect the physical assets of the resort, overseeing the efficient use of Asgard maintenance software system and daily monitoring of work orders, response times and status of service.
- Daily review of security statements and incident reports; oversees the efficient use of iTrak software for incident reporting, where applicable.
- Monthly profit and loss analysis with direct reports to plan strategies for those areas requiring improvement.
- Conducts daily guest room, public area, and property inspections. Communicate with Housekeeping, Maintenance and Front Desk regarding any corrective actions required.
- Prepares, reviews, codes, processes, and submits RPR’s, invoices and HOA contracts, as required.
- Complies with all Quality Assurance guidelines, achieves prescribed goals during biannual audits.
- Creates strategic long and short term plans to ensure the resort is maintained according to Diamond standards; properly budgets reserves and oversees all projects on site.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all business partners including Marketing, Concierge, Inventory Control, Corporate support departments, and third party vendors.
- Maintains internal two-way inter-departmental communication systems and procedures to reach all team members and departments, as necessary.
- Creates, participates, and oversees a comprehensive Safety Program.
- Completes all required Company training/compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position spends the majority of the time (50% or more) achieving organization objectives, often through the coordinate achievements of subordinate staff. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual tasks related similar to those performed by direct reports, but primary duties are supervisory or organizational-goal related. Analyzes and resolves problems, determines work techniques, monitors for regulatory compliance, maintains production, interprets and creates policies, and demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge.
Establishes departmental goals and objectives, functions with independence, and makes decisions on matters of significant importance. Manages human, financial, and/or physical resources; proactively assesses risk to establish systems and procedures to protect organizational assets. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action; develops systems to ensure subordinates adhere to policies and procedures in compliance with organizational goals and objectives.
Specific supervisory duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determines and creates policies, procedures and manuals for direct reports.
- Establishes objectives and goals for the team; plans, organizes and manages work flow.
- Assigns, monitors, and reviews work; evaluates direct report’s performance.
- Recruit, interview, train, discipline, and terminate direct reports.
- Orientate and train direct reports.
- Approves time records and time off requests; submits payroll for direct reports.
- Investigates and resolves concerns and complaints.
- Provide assistance and support; maintains a positive and professional working environment.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the employer and employees.
Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics will be available to successful candidates to review prior to acceptance. They are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job