- Act as a specialized, technical professional and manage all human resource system projects and initiatives.
- Manage the implementation of HR modules with a new Enterprise Learning Management System.
- Provide performance management enhancements & improvements.
- Perform analysis of existing HR systems functionality, recommend and configure process improvements and system enhancements to optimize their value to the business. Ensure our HR processes are easy to use, easy to scale, and a source of value and satisfaction for all stakeholders.
- Manage HR system enhancements & projects. Depending on the initiative, get involved in all phases of system projects including: definition & planning, hands-on configuration, testing, reporting, implementation and post–production support.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize business requirements by interviewing interested parties, conducting workshops and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop recommendations on system needs and facilitate the creation of business requirements, detailed functional specifications, process flows, use cases and screen mock-ups
- Collaborate with external implementation partners, HR and business stakeholders to ensure technical solution will satisfy business requirements
- Manage change via strong project and change management methodology (i.e. definition of scope, identification of risks, project plans, resource allocation, timeline and budget)
- Facilitate project communications to ensure all necessary stakeholders are informed.
- Collaborate to update all training materials, system documentation and end-user communications are consistent with system enhancements.
- Provide functional and technical support, identify and troubleshoot system problems. Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and process improvement opportunities.
- Develop, implement and maintain, user procedures, guidelines and business processes documentation
- Train HR and business users, including developing training materials, user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security, and usability of employee data and related interfaces by implementing adequate processes, controls and backup systems.
- Participate in reviewing, planning, testing and implementing system upgrades or patches.
- Safeguard timely compliance with established processes.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Talent Management technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting HR & Talent Management
A Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field from a four-year college or university; or 5–7 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- PHR certification preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of data base management principles.
- Proficient in Infinium AS 400
- Proficient in internet applications
- Must be able to keep a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Thorough knowledge of job evaluation systems, incentive pay programs, and executive bonus programs.
- Extensive knowledge of compensation practices, methodologies and strategies
- Effective leadership skills, role model, motivator, positive attitude and must be a team player
- Must be highly organized, adaptive to change and have delegation skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Must possess mathematical aptitude, exceptional analytical skills and strong PC skills including extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of HR information systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience are also required.
- Qualify to obtain a Class “A” gaming license
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must display a high attention to detail
- Must be able to keep a professional demeanor in stressful situations
||This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. Per Casino Policies, employees must pass a pre-employment Alcohol and Drug test and be free of drugs and alcohol.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.