||Under direct supervision of the Financial Controller, The primary focus of this position is to evaluate, analyze and maintain the Financial Management System within PeopleSoft and interfaces. This individual serves as the day to day functional and technical point-of-contact. This includes assisting subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The PeopleSoft Business Analyst will lead, support and document department upgrades, patches and other technical projects as assigned.
|| Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between functional users, information technology (IT) and technical vendors.
- Analyzes production problems and identifies solutions.
- Works with team members, application vendor, and IT resources to secure necessary changes.
- Adheres to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies
- Provides functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial Management and Supply Chain Management modules, analyzes business requirements, creates functional specifications to meet business requirements, testing and configures PeopleSoft Financial Management modules.
- Leads activities relating to testing, training and support of upgrades and new implementations.
- Responsible for updating current test scripts if necessary as well as developing new testing scripts for upgrades.
- Responsible for full understanding of each upgrade and patch implementation. Provide users on what is being upgraded and what additional enhancements are available with the updates.
- Works with human resources and payroll to resolves data/setup/configuration issues or enhancements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Continuously increases both Finance knowledge and Financial Management Systems (FMS) application/tool knowledge by participating in group meetings/conferences.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Works with Finance Manager to maintain all PeopleSoft (PS) Financial reporting formats and scheduling of all reporting jobs.
- Coordinates schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
Other related duties as assigned.
|| Minimum Qualifications:Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field plus 4 years of PeopleSoft or related systems experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No felony, theft or stealing convictions.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
- Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, NVision, Tree Manager Knowledge of People Tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent math, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Financial Management Systems (FMS).
- Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
- Skill in problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of Personal Computer (PC) and/or mainframe applications and systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Technical writing skills.
Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
||This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act. Per Casino Policies, employees must pass a pre-employment Alcohol and Drug test and be free of drugs and alcohol.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.