- Utilize years in the casino industry to bring and maintain new premium players to the property.
- Will use marketing tools such as outside acquisition campaigns and resort amenities.
- Uses computer database to identify target players.
- Speak with players in person or on telephone to market promotions and events.
- Walk through casino to identify registered players and prospective players.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze database for opportunities and productivity.
- Approve and monitor comp issuance based on player performance.
- Attend player events, interact with invited players, and provide guest service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Meet goals and objectives for daily phone calls and letters mailed to current, inactive and prospective high-end players.
- Meet goals and objectives for monthly casino revenue and player development.
- Works with internal customers to ensure a successful and productive work environment and completion of work projects.
- Assists in the planning and hosting of Special Events (on and off property), dinners, tournaments, promotions and any event attributing to the success of the department and company.
- Uses contacts to generate new business.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- PREFERRED – 7-10 years Casino/Gaming experience.
- REQUIRED – Minimum of Three (3) years Casino/Gaming experience.
- Excellent communication skills and friendly, outgoing personality required.
- Must be a proven self-starter, flexible, versatile, and responsible.
- Must be able to work all schedules, all days, and all shifts. Complete flexibility is required.
- Prior customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Computer skills a must and travel may be required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.