|Manages all Cage Audit, Count Room Audit, Slot Audit, Table Games/Poker Audit, Marketing/Players Club Audits and Title 31 Audit operation activities and initiatives by performing the following duties, personally or through subordinate supervisors and/or team members. In addition, the Revenue Audit Manager is also required to assist the Director of Accounting and Chief Financial Officer with monitoring of the approved internal control standards, and Title 31 Regulatory reporting to ensure adherence to the established policies.
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement.
- Ensure that all revenue earned by the Casino is properly calculated and recorded and sufficient documentation is prepared to support the recorded amounts.
- Establish policies and maintain controls of these areas, insuring that all records are in compliance with Company’s internal control standards, and in a manner consistent with acceptable accounting and established company practices.
- Responsible for preparation and account analysis of significant variations to explain and identify trends in all gaming revenue and player reinvestment expense accounts.
- Assist Vice President of Finance in the development and implementation of goals, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management.
- Review exception reports for propriety of transactions and unusual occurrences; reports exceptions to the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
- Maintain audit documents in a manner that allows future access and easy retrieval.
- Handle all reporting under Title 31 regulations; ensures that all CTRC’s are filed accurately and timely, and works with Chief Financial Officer on all SARC reporting issues. Reports any exceptions to Title 31 Reporting directly to Chief Financial Officer.
- Assist the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer with the monitoring of the MICS for all functions to ensure company-wide compliance; prepares and distributes Audit Exception Reports for non-compliance as required.
- Establish system controls for new gaming accounting and tracking systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Keep up to date with new MICS policies for all functions, and reviews audit plans and checklists within Revenue Audit to determine that current tasks and procedures are adequate to maintain control.
- Maintain excellent communications with all Directors and Supervisors.
- Implements approved departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare necessary data for the budget in area of responsibility.
- Keep abreast of competitive changes including industry trends and local competitive set.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a positive work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a disciplined environment and implement practices that promote safety, quality and productivity.
- Help coordinate and supervise training, assignments and development of subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Control Standards.
- Present a positive image of the organization to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Able to make difficult decisions in a fair and honest manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Manage directly and indirectly Revenue Audit employees of the Finance Department. Adhere to the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities which include but are not limited to: interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
|Education and experience (must be documented):
- High school diploma (or GED) required; Accounting degree a plus
- Five (5) years (or equivalent) Supervisory/Management experience.
- Previous Casino Audit and Supervisory experience required; prior experience as Revenue Audit Supervisor a plus
|Certification, licenses and any additional requirements:
- Must pass periodic random drug screens.
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Gaming License.
- Must obtain all other applicable certifications and licenses.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and/or push, pull up to 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be exposed to loud noise for extended periods.