- Create a strong unified team environment for the Finance team members.
- Evaluate and develop team members.
- Lead the team in creating a new company structure (legal entity, G/L, bank, compliance, reporting, and tax) and communicate to the existing and new team members.
- Implementation of new accounting standards, as required and needed.
- Accounting systems evaluation and recommendations.
- Annual valuation exercise with 3rd party for the corporate office.
- Support CFO for the quarterly Audit Committee Meetings, Board of Director Meetings, future financing activity, and other business analytics.
- Coordinate the accounting for executives and Board members compensation.
- Lead, oversee and direct Financial Reporting, Tax, and Accounting for all corporate entities.
- Ensure a solid internal control environment to minimize financial risk, prepare financial analyses of operations, pro-forms of new projects, review systems for efficiency improvement, and lead and direct the strategic planning processes and other projects as required.
- Develops, analyzes, and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to assess operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and industry benchmarks.
- Analyzes and develops policies, procedures, and systems to ensure effective internal controls, optimum efficiencies, and improvement of processes.
- Ensures integrity of financial statements including the balance sheet.
- Supports the company’s cost control and operational efficiencies.
- Establishes and administers all government reporting procedures to ensure accurate and timely information is provided in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates fiduciary responsibility to senior management and the organization.
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Responsible for providing the foregoing services to the company to the extent they are authorized. Such services shall be provided under the supervision and direction of the company and its duly authorized employees in a manner that is consistent with Internal Control Standards and other applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members.
The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.