- Provide strategic direction, guidance, support and operational and financial oversight to ensure the successful operation and continuous progress of Slot Operations departments.
- Regularly evaluates all Slot Department policies and procedures for effectiveness and possible areas of improvement or efficiencies
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of electronic gaming machines and associated/related equipment products, features, setup and configurations as well as player tracking/accounting system(s) features and configurations.
- Demonstrates an understanding and competence in electronic gaming machine performance analysis and familiarization including slot floor layout and configuration utilizing standard analysis practices, tools and applications.
- Provides constructive feedback to the General Manager on necessary changes and improvements; Implements and monitors approved changes.
- Understands that Slot Operations is a 24-hour revenue and service department, monitoring slot guest activities during peak and off peak periods.
- Regularly reviews and recommends changes/revisions, where necessary, to internal controls that relate to the Slot Department operations.
- Develops, implements and communicates long-term direction and goals to the Slot Department.
Demonstrates ability to communicate in a clear, friendly and positive manner with internal and external guests.
- Maintains high morale through support, appreciation and development of Team Members.
Displays knowledge of required functions of subordinate positions, with the ability to perform those functions.
- Provides proactive feedback on budget planning, revenue generation, payroll and expenses on a monthly basis.