|The Systems Analyst is responsible for the successful operation of Corporate information systems, installations, problem diagnosis/resolution, project management and quality assurance for all Microsoft based servers, workstations and related systems, including networks.
- Mounting server and network hardware in racks, as well as cable management.
- Installing Microsoft server and/or workstation operating systems as well as any supported software.
- Administer, support, and maintain Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange servers as well as other Microsoft based server and workstation software.
- Provide second and third level support to all office personnel and other IT groups abroad.
- Assume a project manager role for projects regarding the assigned in house or vendor supported systems.
- Evaluate, test and implement hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability and compatibility with current systems.
- Maintains integrity and security of company information with regards to patch management and disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Maintain Virtual Machine (VM) infrastructure to include Storage Are Node (SAN).
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to obtain gaming license in ERI locations as necessary.
- 5-7 years experience in supporting and administering Microsoft Active Directory domains, servers and applications.
- Four-year degree in related fields or equivalent certifications a plus.
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.