||The team member in this position is responsible for providing superior service. The Systems Analyst is responsible for the successful operation of Corporate information systems, installations, problem diagnosis/resolution, project management and quality assurance for all Microsoft based servers, workstations and related systems, including networks.
||The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Mounting server and network hardware in racks, as well as cable management.
- Installing Microsoft server and/or workstation operating systems as well as any supported software.
- Administer, support, and maintain Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange servers as well as other Microsoft based server and workstation software.
- Provide second and third level support to all office personnel and other IT groups abroad.
- Assume a project manager role for projects regarding the assigned in house or vendor supported systems.
- Evaluate, test and implement hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability and compatibility with current systems.
- Maintains integrity and security of company information with regards to patch management and disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Maintain Virtual Machine (VM) infrastructure to include Storage Are Node (SAN).
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to obtain gaming license in ERI locations as necessary.
- Five to seven years experience in supporting and administering Microsoft Active Directory domains, servers and applications is preferred.
- Four-year degree in related fields or equivalent certifications a plus.