Directs and oversees all Casino operations activities and initiatives, which include the Slots, Table Games, Housekeeping, Entertainment and Valet departments
|Essential duties and responsibilities
The requirements listed below are representative ofthe knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement.
- Responsible for Table Games department and all related functions.
- Responsible for Slot department and all related functions.
- Responsible for Housekeeping department and all related functions.
- Responsible for Entertainment department and all related functions.
- Responsible for Valet department and all related functions.
- Responsible to measure guest satisfaction and make recommendations for improvement; will be working directly with department heads to implement and sustain high guest satisfaction.
- Directs campaigns to achieve casino revenue objectives and guest service goals and standards.
- Oversees the planning, organization and execution of Table Games and Slots program to include game mix and configuration.
- Will develop and report on KPls focusing on but not limited to all forms of Casino Revenue, Customer Satisfaction, and other volume indicators.
- Negotiate agreements with vendors for the approval of the BDC for implementation of games and programs including proper procedures.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Gaming Commission on all applicable activities.
- Generate and analyze Table Games and Slots data.
- Analyze revenue and labor reports across all departments to ensure efficiency without compromising guest service experience.
- Direct the inspection of regulatory slots areas to ensure equipment is operative and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Oversee the execution of promotions and tournaments in cooperation with the Marketing Department.
- Directs the training and retraining of staff, including mandatory training (i.e., Title 31).
- Maintain excellent communications with all Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and BDC.
- Develops and implements approved departmental policies and procedures.
- Recommends modifications to existing Casino programs and practices.
- Responsible for all necessary record keeping.
- Comprehensive understanding of forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, productivity, inventory controls (if applicable), P&L analysis, and cost controls.
- Ensure the budgets for the departments are monitored and adhered to by implementing effective processes and procedures.
- Prepare necessary data for the budgets in areas of responsibility; project annual costs and monitor actual results; take corrective action where necessary.
- Keep abreast of competitive changes including industry trends and local competitive set.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a positive work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a disciplined environment and implement practices that promote safety, quality and productivity.
- Coordinate and supervise training, assignments and development of subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribal organization to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Able to make difficult decision in a fair and honest manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Manage directly and indirectly all employees of the Table Games, Slots, Housekeeping, Entertainment and Valet Departments. Adhere to the Tribal organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.Carry out supervisory responsibilities which include but are not limited to: interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
|Education And Experience (Must Be Documented):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field (or equivalent experience).
- Ten (10) years equivalent Supervisory/Management experience.
- Experience in both Table Games and Slot management experience required.
|Certification, Licenses And Any Additional Requirements:
- Must pass periodic random drug screens.
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must obtain all other applicable certifications and licenses.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and/or push, pull up to 150 pounds. The employee is occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be exposed to loud noise for extended periods.
||The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job.
- Multiple locations.
- Some enterprises are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all hours.
- Must be available for emergency calls 24/7.
- Must be available to work weekend and holidays.
- Some enterprises are gaming facilities.
- Some enterprises are not a smoke-free environment.
- Surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout most of the facilities on 24 hours per day, 7 days per week basis.