||This position provides a unique opportunity to be part of the largest casino operator in the area and to help expand the company into a leading consumer entertainment company.
The Vice President of Marketing reports directly to the CEO and is a member of the company’s Executive Team. This individual is responsible for providing leadership and management of all of Company’s marketing activities and will have direct oversight of Company’s multi-million dollar marketing program.
Why this is a Compelling Opportunity:
- An ability to be part of a market leading, strong cash flow business with growth aspirations with a tremendous team and culture.
- Opportunity to partner with a large private equity firm to continue to build the Company for the next several years prior to a potentially lucrative liquidity event.
- Significant wealth creation opportunity available through equity investment and incentive.
- Execute and monitor strategic marketing plans to achieve Company’s objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Statistically analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Development of incentive programs, host goals, special events and marketing programs.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Conduct and analyzes market research to determine competitiveness
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs to management team.
- Work closely with other departments and other senior executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and present to executive management and Board of Directors.
- Develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of Company and its products or services.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations.
- Research database information to identify customer demographics and interests; consult with management on methods of targeting, developing and informing customers of upcoming casino events; purchases external lists to attract and retain low-end casino customers.
- Maintain and update customer database continually ensuring the highest level of data integrity, including measurement systems; maintains confidentiality of database and files.
- Research and analyze economic trends, buying habits and the demographic characteristics of consumers, their tastes and preferences for company products and those of competitors.
- Attend and contribute to all pertinent discussions at meetings and strategic planning sessions as well as participation in monthly financial results calls.
||The ideal Vice President of Marketing candidate will possess the following:
- Experience as a successful VP of Marketing at a leading and sizeable casino, hospitality, restaurant or other consumer-facing entertainment or service business.
- Experience with a guest / customer loyalty program or strategic marketing background is essential.
- Relationships and experience working with government regulatory agencies would be highly valued.
- 8 years of marketing experience with 4 years in progressive marketing roles at the senior management level.
- A university degree.
- A track record of strong analytical abilities, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess a marketing and customer service orientation.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.