||The Vice President of Slot Operations will be responsible for driving employee and guest satisfaction, to deliver a superior guest experience, and to continuously improve the processes, products, and profits of the slot discipline. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations of the State Gaming Commission, as well as departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures. The VP of Slot Operations will be responsible for all Slot floor activity, staff, and service levels. Maintaining the most efficient, effective, and profitable operation will be key to the success of this role.
- Ensures that all activities and practices adhere to the policies, philosophies and regulations of the State Gaming Commission.
- Focuses on improvements to floor layout, equipment and procedures based upon observations and data.
- Partners with purchasing for the acquisition of all stock, supplies, materials, components, and gaming equipment.
- Works with the Marketing to determine new and seasonal direct marketing campaigns appropriate to the player demographic of the property
- Oversees the Slot Operations and Slot Technical teams to include efficient staffing, team member development and training, performance management and policy enforcement.
- Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes.
- Manages the slot operations to ensure performance, appropriate machine mix, game configuration, and suitable game placement and layout
- Ensures the timely and accurate repair of all slot machines on the casino floor
- Maintains effective communications within Slot Operations and with Table Games, Marketing, Slot Marketing and Special Events to maximize effectiveness and enhance guest service
- Ensures optimum performance of the department by recommending continuous improvement recommendations and implementing techniques to improve productivity, increase effectiveness and decrease costs
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Suitability to be granted a Key Gaming License from the State Gaming Commission
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Working knowledge of all casino, slot, and cage operations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player with ability to negotiate and sustain strong relationship with suppliers and stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of increasing levels of slot operations experience.
- Previous experience working in a regional casino operation.
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.