||Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Administration, the Vice President of Casino Operations is responsible for managing and directing the Table Games, Slot Operations, Race & Sports Book and Casino Hosts departments to ensure and maintain efficient and profitable gaming operations in accordance to all gaming policies, regulations and internal controls. Participates in the overall property financial operations and makes recommendations that achieve desired financial results.
- Ensures consistency and efficiency in table game product, operations and statistical evaluation.
- Maintains expertise on emerging technology and trends in gaming industry.
- Defines and executes operational programs in line with strategic plans and annual operating objectives.
- Responsible for Slot Operations, ensuring optimal guest service and routine functionality of all games.
- Responsible for the overall Race & Sports Book operations and maintain an effective relationship with CG Technology.
- Holds self and other leaders accountable for prompt resolution on key business issues likely to impact customer satisfaction and overall company operations, providing coaching and guidance as needed.
- Develops, implements and maintains an annual business plan and budget for Casino Operations.
- Responsible for P&L management and tracking financial performance metrics for the Table Games, Slot Operations and Race & Sports Book budgets.
- Oversees the development, implementation, maintenance and compliance to departmental procedures and policies to ensure the safe, effective and efficient operation of the division and the protection of the company assets.
- To grow the business and increase profits through new product and gaming technology to achieve targeted financial and operational goals.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior guest service in accordance with company standards and programs.
- Leads colleagues to achieve divisional service goals.
- Builds a solid foundation of guest service programs and ensures staff is knowledgeable and engaging in the execution of guest service standards.
- Ensures compliance to scheduling software along with proper staffing levels and game spreads to accommodate changing business demands and achieve optimal efficiencies.
- Works in conjunction with eMarker representatives to ensure software integrity and effective applications.
- Ensures PCI compliance where applicable.
- Ensures all internal control procedures are accurate, properly documented and in accordance with the Gaming Board regulations.
- Maintains an effective rapport with Gaming Board members.
- Works closely with Surveillance to identify and address all new technology that is utilized to compromise the integrity of the games.
- Reviews daily and monthly Casino data systems reports and financial reports for any unusual statistical fluctuations and general revenue performance for all gaming areas, including coin-in, theoretical versus actual hold win percentages and drop.
- Perform other reasonable duties required by management.
- Thorough knowledge of all casino games and operations required.
- 5 years+ of Casino Manager-level, or above, experience.
- Must be flexible to meet demanding scheduling needs to maintain a presence on the casino floor and routinely meet business demands.
- Knowledge of casino gaming trends.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Key Employee License and a Casino Work Permit,
- Role model of superior guest service and ability to build positive team spirit.
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, fairness and tact.
- Experienced, results oriented, hands-on professional with a demonstrated proven work record
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.