| Reports to the Executive Vice President of Marketing and Operations
The Vice President of Customer Development will work together with the Executive Vice President of Casino Marketing and Operations to drive market share and build and brand relationships with casino guests through leadership of the Customer Development team, casino hosts, independent representatives and junket programs.
- Oversee Casino Host and VIP Services functions on property that market the casino operations to mid and high level casino patrons and extend superb service to gaming guests
- Work with the Casino Marketing & Customer Development team to identify, assist, and retain high-value casino customers on property
- Work closely with and provide support to the Casino Marketing & Customer Development Executives so that premium gaming patrons receive exceptional, streamlined service while on property and are appropriately accommodated (i.e. accurate room reservations, transportation, etc.)
- Ensure timely response to premium casino guest requests, questions, and concerns (i.e. credit inquiries, etc.)
- Approve credit limits according to the approved credit authorization matrix
- Evaluate guest’s casino activity to determine complimentaries and have the authority to approve complimentaries as necessary and according to the approved comp policy
- Analyze and evaluate the productivity and profitability of Casino Hosts on property
- Maintain knowledge on all resort information, including the player’s club card, property amenities, promotional events and daily activities, in order to provide explanation and answers to guest questions
- Assist in customer development efforts and communication efforts for the property Golf Course
- Work with leadership to create goals and budgets for Customer Development Operations that align with the overall Casino Marketing strategy
- Travel as appropriate and utilize marketing network to assist in customer development
- Create, train and reinforce service standards for Customer Development Operations
- Resolve gaming customer disputes and complaints
- Assist in executing on-property promotions, offers and special events through personal communication, attending functions and participating when appropriate.
- Maintain high visibility of the gaming floor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Hospitality, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 10+ years of equivalent experience in the casino industry with lead role in player development
|This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.