- The Vice President of Group Sales will be responsible for leading the sales function for the Resort.
- As a key member of the leadership team, he/she will develop a business plan, operating budget, and performance metrics to drive revenue.
- The Vice President of Group Sales must develop plans and projections and lay the foundation for future growth while mentoring and developing the sales team.
- The Vice President of Group Sales will work directly with our clients and management groups to ensure strategic goals are being met.
- Manage relationships with key accounts, including the creation and implementation of customized sales programs.
- Hiring, training, evaluation of group sales team.
- Develop a business plan, operating budget and performance metrics to drive revenue.
- Lead and develop the Group Sales Team in meeting the set strategic goals and revenue targets.
- Participate in the development of the strategic direction for the company including new opportunities as well as existing business lines.
- Direct the commission management and development of appropriate incentive plans and sales training.
- Participate in industry organizations representing opportunities for business.
- Assist to prepare, plan, organize, and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual business development forecasts.
- Establish lead management systems to grow group room night contribution to annual budget
- Establish and manage strategic booking guidelines and conduct a complete booking audit on an annual basis in coordination with the Vice President of Revenue Management
- Establish and manage SOPs for booking and turnover
- Develop guidelines for Business Reviews and Displacement Analysis
- Conduct product training for the Group Sales team
- Deploy sales tools to assist in lead generation and market planning
- Entertain clients and conduct site inspections
- 10+ years of proven experience in resort hotel sales
- Minimum of 5 years in team management/ leadership role
- Forecasting and Budgeting skills
- Proficiency in Delphi, Access, and Microsoft Suite highly regarded
||This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members. The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.