||The Vice-President of Table Operations is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction for the Table Games and Poker departments including regulatory compliance, team member engagement, guest service, gaming operations, and technical support. The Vice President of Table Operations will be responsible for driving team member and guest satisfaction, to deliver a superior guest experience, and continuously improve the processes, products, and profits of the table games discipline. The VP of Table Operations will be responsible for all table games floor activity, staff, and service levels. Maintaining the most efficient, effective, and profitable operation will be key to the success of this role. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal laws and regulations of the State Gaming Commission, as well as departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides leadership for the division including creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and team member satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes
- Directs the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes for Table Games and Poker to ensure the property s competitive position in anticipation of changing guest needs within the dynamic gaming environment
- Provides leadership in the development and monitoring of team member engagement, guest service, fiscal budgets, and division operations to produce both short-term and long-term profitability and guest loyalty
- Ensures all activities are performed within the reporting business units are in accordance with the Company’s strategic business objectives, budget guidelines, established safety standards, mission statement, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintains effective communications within Table Games, Operations Slot Operations, and Marketing, to maximize effectiveness and enhance guest service
- Works closely with department management to ensure the establishment of sound operational business practices that produce positive methods to ensure all projects/assignments produce quality results, within budgetary constraints and meet targeted deadlines
- A pro-active management style that looks beyond problems and current practices to develop solutions to maximize the effectiveness of all business units
- Develops and implements strategic plan and vision for the division consistent with the Company’s strategic vision and the property strategic plan
- Manages the table games operations to ensure performance, appropriate game mix, game configuration, and suitable game placement and layout
- Ten (10) years or more experience in an integrated Casino/Resort, of which at least five (5) were in a leadership role
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Hotel Administration and/or equivalent extensive management experience in a Gaming Resort complex
Skills and Abilities
- Professionally & personally represent the division
- In-depth knowledge of all disciplines within the Table Operations division to include, casino operations and regulatory standards & compliance
- Proactive management style with the proven ability to: Engage, develop and mentor team members
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop & maintain strong business relationships
- Thorough knowledge of gaming operations and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Internal Controls
- Current game protection skills and knowledge of cheating and advantage play activities.
- Ability to analyze Table Games software and systems.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace technological changes.
- Strong ability to analyze and decipher statistical data
|Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Qualify to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer but does practice Indian Preference hiring in accordance with Public Law 93-638, the Indian Self Determination and Education Act.All applicants must be able to demonstrate their U.S. work authorization during the employment verification process.The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
This job description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and team members.
The Essential Job Functions, Physical Requirements, and Work Environment characteristics required are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job.These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.